BIOTECHNOLOGY WELCOMING INDUSTRY 5.0.
Safe Ι Secure Ι Sustainable and Personal
The Indonesian Biotechnology Consortium (IBC) invites researchers, academics and professional around the world to submit their abstract and join the 7th Indonesian Biotechnology Conference 2020. Abstract related to advanced research and application of biotechnology in health and medicine, food and agriculture, environment, and industry, are welcome.
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR ABSTRACTS
The IBC 2020 Scientific Programme Committee will review and select the abstracts based on several quality criteria including, but not limited to:
- Scientific merit
- Relevance to the conference topics
- Relevance to the food industry
- Relevance to the global food science and technology community
The selection outcomes will be formally informed to the author by the scientific committee on 30th April 2020.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Abstract should clearly and concisely outline the content of the presentation
- Abstract should include a brief introduction and justification of the research, results, discussion and conclusions, and industry relevance as appropriate.
- Abstract should be sufficiently comprehensive to allow assessment of the scope and content of your presentation by the IBC 2020 Scientific Programme Committee
- Abstract should not exceed 200 words
- Abstract should be submitted as MS Word; Arial; 10pt font size; single-spaced and left aligned
- The presenting author must be identified
- Abstract should be submitted via online Abstract submission system here
Authors will be required to indicate their preferred presentation format when submitting an abstract. The available presentation types are:
- Oral Presentation
An oral presentation is typically 15 minutes which includes time for questions.
- Poster Presentation
A poster presentation constitutes a visual display of research projects. The poster display will be an integral part of the program with dedicated times for delegates to interact with poster authors and ask questions. More information about the poster presentations can be found here
Following the conference, all accepted abstracts will be considered for publication in the following proceeding/journals (please indicate your preference in the registration form):
- IOP Conference Series
- Squalen, Bulletin of Marine and Fisheries Postharvest and Biotechnology
- Annales Bogoriensis
- Jurnal AgroBiogen
- Jurnal Kimia Terapan Indonesia