Guidelines For Paper Submission to IBC 2020
Please follow the following author guidelines from the respective journals/publications that you are intending to submit your article
indexed Web of Science (Scopus Prociding)
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author’s name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single-spaced not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Squalen (Squalen article template.doc) indexed Scopus
Manuscript: should be prepared max. 15 pages, double-spaced (except for titles, tables, figures, and bibliography which is prepared in single-spaced) in Microsoft Word on A4 paper, font (Arial 10).
Research Paper manuscripts should contain the following sections:
- Introduction: state the background and objective(s) of the work, avoiding a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
- Material and Methods: provide sufficient detail to allow the work to be reproduced. Methods already published should be indicated by a reference; only relevant modification should be described.
- Results and Discussion: Results should be clear and concise. Discussion should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature.
- Tables: Short, clear and must be able to stand alone. Table should have a title and number insequence and are placed above the table, font (Arial 10).
- Figures and graphics: Prepared inappropriate usable for black and white versions of all the color illustrations. Graphics should be prepared in MS Excel. Figure should have a title and number in sequence. Figure and graphics title and their explanation or notes are placed below the figures or graphics, font (Arial 10).
- Pictures/photographs: Prepared in contrast color or B/W. Pictures/photographs should have a title and number insequence. TIFF: color or grayscale photographs (halftones) always use a minimum of 300 dpi; bitmapped line drawings use a minimum of 1000 dpi; combinations bitmapped line/halftone (color or grayscale) a minimum of 500 dpi is required.
- Conclusion: Concise considering the title, objectives and research results.
- Acknowledgement: Collate acknowledgements, if any, in separate sections at the end of the article before the reference and do not, therefore, include them on the title page, as a footnote to the title or otherwise.
- Bibliography: Follow the APA (American Psychological Association) style referencing.
- References in the text should cite the authors’ names followed by the date of their publication, unless there are three or more authors when only the first authors’ name is quoted followed by et al. e. g. Smith et al. (1999) or Jones & Smith (2000). References at the end of the paper should be listed in the alphabetical order. Please ensure that every reference cited within the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). It is recommended to use the Mendeley application.
Latest and primary references at least 80% are strongly advised.
ANNALES BOGORIENSIS (AB_Manuscript_Template.doc)
- The manuscript should be written in Microsoft Word 2007 (.doc/.docx) files, which contains at least 4 pages A4 and not exceed 15 pages for original scientific paper including figures and tables, or 10 pages for mini-reviews and short communications.
- References are written according to the writing style of Annales Bogorienses
- Authors should declare that the manuscript is original, no plagiarism matter, and has never been previously published in any other scientific publication and not beeing under reviewing process of any other scientific publication. Every submission should be accompanied with authorship agreement.
JURNAL AGROBIOGEN (Jurnal Agro Biogen article template.doc)
- Form of Manuscript is typed in Microsoft Office Word, double space, type font Times New Roman 12, and printed one face on A4-sized paper. The edge of the paper edge is 3 cm (from top, bottom, and right) and 4 cm (from the left). The length of the manuscript does not exceed 20 pages, including tables and figures. Primary texts are arranged in the following order: title, author’s name, agency name and address, abstract, introduction, material and method, results and discussion, conclusion, thank you, and bibliography. The review text is prepared as a primary text without materials and methods as well as results and discussion. The manuscript is sent online via the address: http://ejurnal.litbang.pertanian.go.id/index.php/ja.
- The title of the manuscript is written in Indonesian and English, should be short (<14 words) and able to describe the main contents of the writing. The characters at the beginning of each word (except for the first word) are capitalized.
- The primary manuscript introduction includes the background of the problem, the results of previous research to be refuted or developed, and the purpose of the study. The review paper covers the background of the problem, the reasons for the importance of the review made, the objectives, and the expected impact.
- Materials and Methods contain an explanation of materials, tools, and methods. The standard method is enough to refer to the reference library, while the new method or modification is explained in detail.
- Results and Discussion clearly stated, if necessary accompanied by tables, illustrations (graphs, diagrams, pictures, and photographs). Information that has been explained with tables and illustrations need not be repeated with lengthy descriptions in the text. The discussion should include an analysis of the results of research that have been obtained, how research can solve problems, differences / similarities with the results of previous research, and the possibility of development.
- The conclusion contains important matters from the results and discussion of the research that are in line with the title and purpose of the research, while the manuscript for the review ends with a summary of the contents of the manuscript.
- Acknowledgments are conveyed to funders and / or parties involved in researching or drafting the manuscript.
- The bibliography is written by referring to writing standard literature (University of Worcester Harvard Referencing Guide), using the Mendeley application, and arranged alphabetically according to the author’s name. The author provides files in pdf format for libraries that have not been published online. Excerpt of manuscripts using the author’s name and year of publication. In general, each library consists of the author’s name, year, title, publisher, and page number. The literature used as study material is limited to titles that are relevant to the topic of the writing. The type of literature referred to includes 80% of primary articles in the last 10 years. The number of libraries for primary and review manuscripts is at least 15 and 25 respectively.
JURNAL KIMIA TERAPAN INDONESIA (JKTI author_submission guidelines)
As in author guidelines file