Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- The work presented by the researcher should be the author’s original work.
- Only the papers presented at the conference will qualify for the publication.
- The presentation template and design should follow all the guidelines given below.
- The time limit of the presentation is 7 minutes presentation. Followed by 3 minutes of question answer session.
- Authors are advised to mount their posters on board assigned by the organizers and Materials to fix the poster will be provided
- All posters will be displayed for the entire duration of the conference.
- The full paper review is done independently and the full paper acceptance or rejection does not depend on the type (oral or poster) of presentation.
- All posters should be prepared in advance and brought to the conference by the presenters. There will be no facilities on-site for printing the posters.
Poster Design and Template:
- Poster should print in portrait format and size : 23 inch wide x 33 inch high (A1 )
- Poster should be easily read at a distance of 1.5 meter.
- Poster should be print on a non-glossy surfaces material.
- The poster should stimulate a discussion and attracted audience to read.
- Contents to be covered in the poster :
- ABSTRACT – Provide brief summary of the research (objective, method, findings, and conclusion)
- POSTER TITLE – The poster should have the title in a prominent text format.
- INTRODUCTION – Provide background of the study, problem statement, the purpose of the study and the objective of your research.
- METHODS – Describe the methodology used for your study
- RESULTS – Provide results of the study, focus more on the graphical/visual presentation and highlight only the important results.
- DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION – this section should discuss your findings briefly and give a short conclusion about your research